Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Busters Gate Jim Hogg County TX - Sept 12

Busters Gate Jim Hogg County TX - Monday, September 12, 2016
Morning 72 Degrees, Wind variable, calm to 1 Mph, Humidity 94%, .
Afternoon 97 Degrees, Wind SSW at 3 to 9 Mph, Humidity 58%, sunny.
Decking outside Buster
When we step down from Buster we do not step directly on the ground. I have wood cut and stored in Buster that I assemble into sections of decking. One section I have is two feet by two feet I carry assembled in Tan Jan and use as the first step outside Buster. It is a nice firm footing when stepping out of Buster. The other sections are two feet by four feet and I have two of them assembled. I have placed one near the gate post and the other adjacent to the two foot section. The one by the gate post is “if” there is rain that area is a trough of water running thru under the cattle guard.
Walking deck boards assembled,
Decking at the gate post
I got out our new Omani cell telephone antenna and the support pole and got that set and connected to our cell phone amplifier. The signal is a little stronger than last time we were here but it is not the best signal. Mostly 3G with some 4G but we have not dropped down to 1X yet.


I was able to get this work done with very little vehicle traffic coming thru the gate this morning. Latter in the day vehicles were coming in for another Frak that will happen on Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment