Friday, October 15, 2010

The Ranch - Buster

Thursday, October 14, 2010
The Ranch Lakewood New Mexico 46 degrees clear & sunny to 81 degrees with some wind today. Today a new picture of Buster Brown at the top, Buster is on the left, door open mid morning with new satellite dish pointed to the satellite and powered off receiving programing. Looking west down Windmill Vista, mid morning.

MEWS = Men Eating Without Supervision, we gather at The Ranch House and at 8:30 A.M. Car pool to an area east of Artesia to a restaurant for Breakfast, coffee and man talk. Eight men went today and good time was had by all.
The Ranchhouse
I worked on the slide out tray where I store electric cable for connecting Buster to the campground electric post, water hoses and fittings with (tools) pliers. I had found a large plastic container I think cheese puffs came in and cut it in half's. I can use these to store and control tools and fittings.

The window shade beside the passenger seat needed attention as the cord had broken and now too short. I took the shade down and added a short piece inside the top rail pulling thru and when reinstalling there will be more cord at the bottom. 

Here at The Ranch I am able to accomplish these little projects as weather, access to a shop and the environment make it easy work here at The Ranch. Cleaned out my paper folder reducing the size of the expandable folder. Actually that will be going away when I get the supplies to put it all into our new computer desk draw. last year when we returned here to The Ranch that folder was bulging bearly able to close it. I need the supplies to do the organization of all the paper in the draw file. Taking the time to sort thru all that seems to be easy when here at The Ranch it is like being home.

No "Train" tonight as Don went to a gun club meeting, Bonnie rested and I went and played cards, Hand & Foot. We are awaiting the arrival of our other Train couple to come into The Ranch, Art & Sherry are in route to The Ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment