Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Ranch - Wind

Monday, October 25, 2010


The Ranch Lakewood New Mexico West of the Pacos River 46 degrees partly cloudy windy to 80 degrees mostly cloudy all day. There were high wind gusts to 8:30 PM last night.
Buster at Lakewood, NM
In the morning I put in the window awning on the left side, even with three straps fastening the awning open, it is the wind gusting that causes a snapping of the awning that is annoying. It was not long after that I pulled in the left front slide as the wind is coming from that side of Buster.
Swop Table in The Ranch House Sun Room
I was the one who loaded up the shed as I was not throwing anything away or donating to the swop table in the Ranch House. Bonnie was the one putting the pressure on me to decide Keep, Throw or Swop Table. and the picture shows there is a much better arrangement in the shed.

Bonnie - Shed


Bonnie also cleaned her bike but my bike needs a tube or repair of the tube.

Bonnie & Bike
The Boys had a rough time tonight with the train just the regular three couples playing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment