Sunday, May 25, 2014

Holly Springs, NC May 24

Saturday, May 24, 2014
Cunningham RV Park  Spartanburg, SC 63 degrees mostly sunny. Good start for Buster again today. At this park there was an extra charge for sewer connection at the site, I passed on that $4.00 charge and elected to use the dump station on the way out. It did entail more time to actually get on the road but we were on the road by eight-forty. Only twenty five long miles down the road was a Walmart Diesel fuel stop. I say long as I made a wrong turn, for some reason I saw a fifth wheel make a right turn and I thought the need to take the other I 26 entrance. This campground is one exit west on I 26 from I 85. In order to return to I 85 north the correct action was to follow the fifth wheel.
Buster's last night parked with friends

Holly Springs, NC - 80 degrees and mostly sunny. Two hundred twenty one miles for Buster today and 1,565 since we left the gate on May 7 and 1,355 since leaving Pace Bend RV park on our anniversary of forty-nine years on May 19. Buster is now parked at a secret location moochdocking. Visiting our grandchildren and our daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 49th anniversary. Number 50 will be a special one.

    ReplyDelete