Monday, May 19, 2014

Pace Bend RV Park - Spicewood TX May 18

Sunday, May 18, 2014
Pace Bend RV Park - Spicewood TX  - 63 degrees and mostly sunny to 84 degrees and sunny.

I did some more cleaning outside today then went to visit with Carole and Avery at the pool this afternoon. We then had dinner and stopped at a post office to mail a letter. Leaving the post office there was a Target on our route home and Bonnie needed some tea while there she finally found her Clorox bleach jell there it is mostly a red container.

When we returned to Buster I did some picking up and packing away in preparation for our traveling tomorrow while doing that the sun is now behind everything but there is still plenty of light. I turned to face the back end of Buster and there in the field were the three young deer coming in to graze. As long as I did not move they continued to graze with one eye watching me. If I moved a little one would stop grazing and watch what I did. I did move slowly to finish packing the tire covers and to take the picture of the three deer.

“”
© 2014 Dropbox

No comments:

Post a Comment